What do customers say about us?
“Oh my gosh, how did I live without this?”– City Communications ManagerCalifornia
“You knock transparency out of the park”– City ManagerTexas
“If you’re thinking about using FlashVote, just pull the trigger!”– Assistant City ManagerMissouri
“Incredibly valuable in our efforts to engage and communicate”– Special District PIOCalifornia
“Fast, simple reliable surveys that we can trust”– County SupervisorCalifornia
“If you aren’t using FlashVote, you’re kind of an idiot”– City ManagerWashington
Our customers like to tell others about FlashVote. Sometimes we find it on video…
Shawna Purvines, Principal Planner, talks about using FlashVote for their award winning input on housing policy.
City of Plymouth
Laurie Hokkanen, Administrative Services Director, explains why FlashVote gives scientific data, at a city council meeting.
City of Arlington
Jay Warren, Director of Communication and Legislative Affairs, talks about tools that make your job easier in government.
City of Roseville
Megan MacPherson, Director of Communications, explains how they used FlashVote for budget cuts and why they chose it.
South Lake Tahoe
Tracy Franklin, PIO, mentions FlashVote in a TV interview so we made a 1 minute video from the segment.
Users talk about FlashVote at public meetings
“I can’t imagine not having FlashVote available to me!”
Laurie Hokkanen – Administrative Services Director
City of Plymouth, MN
“FlashVote is like smartphones when they first came out. You might think, why would I need a smartphone to make phone calls? Then after you use one, you think, oh my gosh, how did I live without this?”
Francie Palmer – Public Information Officer, CAPIO Communicator of the Year
City of Rancho Cucamonga, CA
“The ease of this program… is great. We found the technology to be super simple – in part because they were great partners with us – and gave us some really good data to use.”
Jay Warren – Director of Communication and Legislative Affairs
City of Arlington, TX
“What I appreciate is that FlashVote treats every interaction I have with them as important. It may be just a survey on backyard chickens, but it is important to us. FlashVote understands that.”
Sherry Fletcher – Director, Marketing and Civic Engagement
City of Stillwater, OK
“FlashVote has proven to be incredibly valuable in our efforts to engage and communicate with our community and constituents. FlashVote is now a part of our strategic plan and we look forward to expanding our use of this unique platform in the coming years.”
Kurt Althof – Grants & Public Information Administrator
Tahoe City Public Utility District, CA
“FlashVote’s expertise in survey design and their knowledge of how local government works are invaluable.”
Jen Merino – Community Relations Coordinator
Placer County, NV
“FlashVote is amazing”
Tracy Franklin – Public Information Officer
City of South Lake Tahoe, CA
Join all the other counties, cities, towns and special districts who have discovered the benefits of FlashVote.
- Have Questions?
- Ready to see more?
- Need pricing?
That’s just some of the feedback we get…
love making their voice heard and helping their governments.
- “This product holds the potential of changing my political affiliation from disgusted to engaged!”
- “The best idea that has come out in years.”
- “I love it.”
- “It was incredibly easy.”
- “FlashVote is great.”
- “That was cool.”
- “I was immediately satisfied.”
- “This is such a wonderful idea.”
- “It’s great to have a forum like this to express our opinions.”
- “I like “Flash Vote”. Makes me feel that our town council cares what I think. Much different from the last 8 years. Please continue.”
- “These are rad!”
- “I really like this survey…:-)”
- “it should be illegal to not use FlashVote.”
- “This is such a great product and service. Everyone should be using it!”
- “The simplicity is awesome”
- “Doesn’t feel like government at all”
love learning what the public actually wants them to do.
- “FlashVote is the best thing to happen in this community in the 30 years I’ve been here.”
- “Fast, simple reliable surveys that we can trust.”
- “A great process.”
- “A dream come true.”
- “I’m really impressed with its capabilities thus far.”
- “I think we are on to something.”
love knowing how to maximize citizen satisfaction.
- “A no-brainer.”
- “You’ve got a real hit here!”
- “You knock transparency out of the park.”
- “A unique survey tool that actually is a citizen engagement tool.”
- “If you’re not using it, you’re kind of an idiot.”
- “Solves one of the biggest problems we have.”
- “This is tremendous.”
- “Any city should have this.”
- “I think its a great, great product.”
- “Pretty damn neat.”
- “I think its a great tool.”
- “Really pleased. Great feedback!”
- “This solves one of the biggest problems we have.”
- “This is exactly what we’ve been looking for.”
- “This is just a really great tool.”
- “It’s been amazing what we’ve done with the data.”
- “It’s so quick and so simple.”
- “I’m so impressed.”
love engaging and informing so many citizens.
- “I love being able to get this information from the public”
- “This is mind-blowingly cool and easy.”
- “I love it, I love it, I love it.”
- “I can’t believe the number of responses.”
- “FlashVote is fantastic.”
- “Nothing else is doing this.”
- “SO GREAT!!!”
- “Really worth it, so simple too.”
- “I’m kind of amazed.”
- “It makes all the difference for decision making.”
- “FlashVote is the tool that best accommodates our needs.”
- “This is awesome!”
- “This is exactly what we’ve been looking for.”
- “There are so many good uses for it.”
- “Our city council is addicted to FlashVote.”
- “If you are thinking about FlashVote, just pull the trigger.”
- “The answer to what we need in the simplest way.”
- “A new approach to traditional survey methods.”
- “You have such an amazing product.”
- “City Council loves this tool.”
You’ve seen what FlashVote has done for others. Now let’s talk about all the great things it can do for you.